What Celebrity Do You Want to Be?

I have no idea who OG Mudbone is but, more power to those of you who do.

Cassidy Womack, Editor

Recently the Granite Hills Opinion Staff passed out a student survey asking students a variety of questions to see their interests. One of the questions we asked was if you could be any celebrity, who would you be. We received a lot of good answers and interesting responses. However, the most common response was that they would be themselves. I really liked this answer because when asked why, the student’s responses were that they were happy being themselves and wouldn’t want to be anybody else. It shows great self-esteem even though it wasn’t the answer I was looking for.

The next most common answers were Beyonce (of course), Shakira (surprisingly), and Jennifer Lawrence (eh). I wasn’t surprised that Beyonce was among the top chosen answers, but I was surprised to see Jennifer Lawrence and Shakira. Don’t get me wrong, I am a fan of Shakira and Jennifer Lawrence, but they were not what I expected to be at the top. I expected celebrities like Lady Gaga and Usher and other big artists. I did get some responses like Kanye West, Kim Kardashian, and Kurt Cobain. Those were expected but, they only had one vote each.

Other responses that were chosen frequently were Lana Del Rey, Demi Lovato, OG Mudbone, and George Clooney. I have no idea who OG Mudbone is but, more power to those of you who do. Anyways, after these celebrities, there was Jason Statham, Pat Sajak, Ashton Irwin, Oprah, Messi, Selena Gomez, Drake, Angelina Jolie, Taylor Swift, Sandra Bullock, Josh Groban, and many other big names.

Unfortunately, we were only able to survey 65 students out of hundreds at this school. If you are interested in answering what celebrity you would be, comment in the boxes below the article. We would love to hear you input and opinions. Also, if you were not included in this survey, the end of the school year is not here yet. There is still a chance that you and your class will be featured in the next survey.