Final Exams Are in the Near Future!

Finals Begin on December 16 and End on December 18.

Final Exams Are in the Near Future!

Abigail Williams, Staff Writer

As most of you know, finals are coming up in two weeks. Well, If you didn’t know, now you do. Finals are the most important tests of your high school years. There isn’t anything fun about it, but they are required to be taken seriously. Now is the right time to pull out your dusty textbooks and actually use them for studying. In truth, the finals will determine your knowledge and will increase or decrease your grades. Studying for math, science, history, literature, or any other class will help increase your grades and scores on the finals. So, I would pull out those textbooks and actually use them for a good cause.

To elaborate, here are some tips for studying. First, put your phone on silent and put it down. Yes, I know it’s going to be hard, but I don’t think anything big is going to happen within the forty minutes you take to study. Next, write down all of the important stuff in blue ink. To explain, studies show that if it is written in blue you are most likely to remember information easier. After that, every 40 to 50 minutes take a ten minute break. For example, go take a walk or go get food, but don’t look at your phone because we all know you’re going to be on your phone for hours. For another step, . Finally, keep your mind clear of troubling thoughts; that is the last thing you need right now.

Keep calm and don’t sweat it. I bet if you study enough, you will be fine. Finals are just like a big test that determines what you have learned throughout the semester. Studying will definitely help you. If you don’t do as well as you hoped for ,at least you tried your hardest. Come on, Cougars, you can do it!