What Is Your Favorite Amusement Park?

Destiny Lonian, Writer

In a recently conducted survey, we asked our student body what their favorite amusement park is and received a lot of good answers. The most popular amusement parks are Disney World, Knott’s Berry Farm, Six Flags, Disneyland, and Universal Studios.

Disney World won with 20 votes, Six Flags got 15 votes, while Knott’s Berry Farm and Universal Studios received 8, and Disneyland got 4. The fact that Disney World won was no surprise to me considering that it is one of the most popular amusement parks we have, and I think mostly everyone’s been to Disneyland or Disney World. These all were typical, familiar amusement parks. It was when we got responses such as Legoland and Sea World that I was surprised.   

The least favorite amusement parks were Legoland with no votes and I actually was kinda surprised that Legoland, and Disneyland hadn’t got very many votes. But, after I heard why there weren’t that many votes for them. I kinda understood why they really didn’t get that much votes. From the responses of voters that I had asked, why they didn’t vote for Legoland, and Disneyland. Had said, that Disneyland is for the elementary school crowd and Disney World was for the high school crowd. They also felt that Legoland was a little boring, and that it would also most likely be a great trip for your 9-year-old little sister or brother in elementary school.

I personally think that all these amusement parks are cool and fun in a way, because they all have totally different rides and different things to be expecting.